Tickets are selling well this week. It’s already looking to be a really good event with attendees from local government, police, business and entrepreneurs. A boost in interest was largely due to the generous help of Lord Alan Sugar courtesy of two tweets to his 2.2 million followers. We’ve also got posters and banners up in the city centre, including some vertical banners. Look out for flyers which we’ll be giving out in the High Street this week and also some fantastic minicards.
- Chelmsford Makerspace wins City Camp Chelmsford Grand Award
- Join us and find out who has won
- Prizes – get your applications in now
- What’s in an idea?
- Breakout Sessions
- Friday at City Camp – a great start
- Getting to Citycamp Chelmsford
- Are you ready for City Camp Chelmsford?
- BBC Essex – What’s an unconference?
- Running order for Friday and Saturday
- Our favourite event #InChelmsfordCity was CityCampChelmsford winners @CM_Makerspace won a special @ChelmsAwards + Dell prizes. 6 years ago
- Don't forget Dell prizes for CityCamp #Chelmsford projects. Easy application process deadline Oct 9th goo.gl/qUsD5 @CM_Makerspace 6 years ago
- Chelmsford City Campers @ChelmsfordAwards - deadline for applications is Friday. Only 2 days left goo.gl/qUsD5 6 years ago
- RT @CM_Makerspace: We're in the High Chelmer Shopping Centre (opp Market, overlooking park) Showing off our goodies, pop along! 6 years ago
- RT @CM_Makerspace: Setting up the ideas festival http://t.co/XnOCokpq 6 years ago